6.25.2010

A Few New Projects

I have been a little behind on updating photos of some of my recent projects I finished up this past spring so here they are.

A logo and business card for M3 Investigations. This project was fun because I needed to think outside my box of girly, swirly, pretty things and think about a logo that could represent this private investigator as someone professional and respected in the industry. He was very happy with the final product and so was I!
This thank you card project was for the cake company I recently created a logo and brand for, Sugar Pine Cakery. Amber, the sister of the owner Allison Sayles, surprised her sister with these simple branded thank you cards that she could use for various business purposes. One thing I really like to do is play around with envelopes and envelope colors. We chose Kraft paper for these cards and I think they tie in really well with the feeling and the location of the business, Tahoe City, California.
Up next we have save the date cards for Erica and Chirs. Their wedding will take place in November which we are excited to attend! I am now working on invitations for their Las Vegas wedding.
Finally I created a baby shower invitation for Jenny Richardson's baby shower. They are waiting to find out if the baby is a girl or boy, so we choose to use these gender neutral sweet colors for the shower invite. Baby Richardson is due on my birthday, August 2nd, and I am betting on a little girl, what do you think?
Stay tuned for more to come, I have a very busy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...